A growing and expanding division of a multi natural corporation located in the Norcross - Duluth area of Georgia is looking to hire an aftermarket sales leadership type to manage all spare part sales, conversions and upgrades to an established customer base. Job would entail directly managing a staff of five (two customer service, two phone tech support and a conversion coordinator). 75% of the job would be team management (optimizing team performance, coaching, mentoring, training, guiding and providing sales solutions). The remaining 25% would be planning, developing programs / strategies to capture new business.
BS/BA desired but not mandatory. A minimum of 3-5 years aftermarket sales leadership emphasizing a proactive approach to capturing territory and business by improving on response time to inquiries, tracking, initiatives to create opportunities and follow up schedules with top customers. Role must foster a new culture of business development and response with customers as it relates to spare / replacement parts, sales, conversions and upgrades.