A fast growing and publicly held company with over $130M in revenues in the United States. We have been, producing specialized services, providing polymer additives for the global polymers materials industry, for over 20years. Our products cover antioxidants and light stabilizers, UV -Absorbers and blend additives. We employee 700 in two plants and have constructed a worldwide sales organization reaching North America, Europe, Japan, S. Korea, Thailand, Russia & China. We are working on the logistic service network ensuring delivery to each corner of the world with in 48 hrs
We appreciate our employees by providing:
Due to extreme growth in the US we are seeking an experienced account manager. This a tremendous opportunity to join and grow with a fast-growing company (20-30% top line growth every year) and even faster-growing N.A. division (100% growth last year). The account manager will be asked to mainly focus on medium size domestic accounts.
- Entrepreneurship: Employees are given autonomy, no bureaucracy
- Support: Employee will be given full support of back office teams
- Competitive base salary plus attractive performance-linked bonus
Background Profile: Previous experience of sales of specialty additives to the Engineering Plastics, Compounding/Masterbatches, Polyolefin, Coatings, Rubber, Adhesives, Films, industries.
- Preferably have existing connections with one or more potential customers
- Capable of identifying potential customers and capable of handling extensive calls, emails, and visits to build relationship
- Skilled with sales process (introduction, qualification, commercial discussion) and capable of pushing projects and closing deals
- Willing to do intensive nation-wide traveling (50%)
- Hard working, efficient, persistent, motivated, result-driven and capable of independent work