Our client is a global company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered within its health and wellness portfolio. With over 100 locations across the Americas and in Europe, they have other brands that are all recognized for those who want to maximize life in a variety of different ways
Located in mid-town Manhattan and reporting to the Group Vice President, you will be responsible for revenue growth and carry your own P&L. He/she drives the overall strategy and operational execution of the health & wellness business.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years multi-unit, full-service operations management with a successful track record in driving sales and profits in a dynamic spa business. Travel is required and he/she will spend up to 30% at other locations.
• Provide leadership for corporate and field sales team across business and personal / professional development.
• Lead and ignite growth for the business, as well as, reengineer the sales/service architecture of the overall business while create simple implementation plans
• Drive sales and profit in retail boutiques in a high growth expectations environment
• Recruit, hire, direct, coach, evaluate, retain and motivate talent at corporate and front-line staff.
• Develop operating protocols and promotion/retention programs to bring process and discipline to a highly entrepreneurial environment
• Develop creative marketing techniques customer acquisition and to tap our member base and tailor to special markets and demographics to drive leads to the spa business
• Develop annual budgets, goals and projections
• Monitor current trends in the industry and create plans to reinvent products and services
• Test market and develop new programs and pricing strategies
• Cross promote business with other SBU’s to leverage synergies and profit potential
• Develop and manages relationships with all vendors
• Create new business and experiential opportunities through creative concepts and development
• Oversee product selection and retailing operations
• Project a positive image within the facility, maintaining an atmosphere of cooperative teamwork that emphasizes customer service and satisfaction
• 15 years’ experience with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in multi-unit operations management and a successful track record in driving sales and profits in a dynamic fast-growing business; retail and/or hospitality industry a plus
• Customer service experience; prior experience managing teams of 10+; prior training experience;
• Proven driver of revenue generation
• History of effectively selling concepts and ideas to management, peers and employees
• Bachelors Degree is required.